Additional stress point is of course the travel itself. The time it takes to travel to the location could have been spent doing something productive. Standing in line in the checkpoint, waiting for the flight and so on are all time wasted. However, that is when having the right travel gadgets along could help you be more productive or just help you chilax.
- it is easy to pack a bunch of books that you would like to catch up on in this one small device
- or you can load up PDF documents to review while en route.
- easy to read and use on flight
- long lasting battery charge
- iPad is very versatile.
- you can do more book reading or online reading, view movies and shows, and serve the web.
- with business apps for iPad, you can also complete a few of the productive tasks
- such as build out presentations
|Fujitsu SCANSNAP S1100|
- might not be the most obvious business travel gadget, though the technology has advanced where the scanners are now wireless and quite compact
- keeps all the paperwork assembled during travel in one place
- can scan in credit card receipts, and other receipts, business cards, standard size paper documents, and more
- easily manage the documents with the app that comes with most scanners
- tax preparer and auditor delight
- Until recently I didn't even think about this little computer gadget as I was dragging it around with my laptop. A wireless mouse is an essential gadget for anyone traveling with a computer. Track pads while convenient since they are built, are quite uncomfortable to use, can cause unintended edits, and are not ergonomic. I have the Logitech Wireless Mouse M310and it has been awesome. It is very easy to set up. All you do is plug a tiny wireless connector into a USB port. The mouse is ergonomically design so it is great to use. Though they also thought of it while in transport. The wireless connector can be stored inside the mouse next to the battery, so you always have both in the same place. It also has an on/off switch on the bottom so you do not waste battery life while it moves around in a bag.
- Pictures speak louder than words
- instead of relying on the folks at your destination to have all the equipment, you can be ready with your own that you actually know how to use
- no need to huddle over the small screen of a laptop with clients not able to see or be a little too close for comfort
- integrates with smartphones through apps
- when done with presentation, watch movies in hotel room on the big screen
|ReVIVE Series Solar|
- myCharge® Peak 6000 - What's in the name? It is a rechargeable 6000mAh battery pack. This little charger has enough juice to able to charge a smartphone 4 times, and even charges iPad and other tablets. You can charge up to three devices at once. Available at Amazon.com
ReVIVE Series Solar ReStore External Battery Pack with Universal USB Charging Port for e-readers , MP3 players , smartphones and otherUSB powered devices. Power up your gadgets with the energy of the sun.
- There are many pain points associated with travel especially business travel. One of these is travel bags.
While vacationers tend to gravitate to bags that are light and roomy, for business you want bags that are sturdy, great ride-along, and easy to pack and transport. They also need to protect your valuables such as iPad and laptop while en route. And offer a multitude of compartments and pockets to organize everything you need to conduct business on the go.
- Per a recent survey, technology is a top tool for business travelers to balance personal and professional lives and achieving overall work-life productivity. Gadgets that they find most helpful are smartphones, as they help them keep in touch with their family as well as social and professional networks.
It is also important to keep things clean and presentable during a business trip:
Travel Laundry Clothesline Flexoline
Travel Laundry Hanger
Travelon Laundry Soap Sheets
Travelon Stow-Away Laundry Bag
Kushies "On the Go" 2 Pack Wet Bag
Lewis N. Clark Wrinkle Wiz
How do you prepare for your out-of-town trip? Let us know below
Receive updates by